Business Continuity Planning
A business owner must face unique problems because of the ownership of a closely held business.
Many Times These Questions Arise
- How can I phase out of the business without losing capital?
- How do I transfer the business to my children?
- Should I provide ownership to employees?
- How can I maintain income to my family from the business if I die or become disabled?
- How can I be sure that the valuation will withstand an IRS estate tax audit?
- Should I consider an ESOT?
- How can I convert the non-liquid business asset into cash now or in the future?
- Is my buy-sell agreement fair as to price, terms, and funding?
We have strategies to answer these and many other questions. Plans are tailor-made to the unique situations of each client with special attention paid to satisfying our client's present needs while providing flexibility as circumstances change.